10-3-2022 Monday Live Chat

Good late morning all. I just piped in to let you know I haven’t fallen off a cliff somewhere. It was a busy weekend with my daughter. Back later to catch up on all your lively posts. Have a great day all.

It’s the first of the month so, people remember to DONATE, let’s keep the doors open here.

307881598_6165784156781412_5905502046597949837_n.png
29760df1e4e6eeb483f3a8a440e696f60203a50d0717e9143b93f719aa47045a.jpg
Hiya guys!

Good morning everyone. what a nice weekend, we managed to miss the rains and winds that were expected so was able to have a nice productive weekend. lots of work accomplished. cleared out a garden shed and replaced the floor before re-organizing it. caught up on a few other projects and even managed to build a golf backstop, 14 feet high by 14 feet wide....lol.... going to paint a fairway mural on it so its not such an eyesore..lol

Good morning everyone. what a nice weekend, we managed to miss the rains and winds that were expected so was able to have a nice productive weekend. lots of work accomplished. cleared out a garden shed and replaced the floor before re-organizing it. caught up on a few other projects and even managed to build a golf backstop, 14 feet high by 14 feet wide....lol.... going to paint a fairway mural on it so its not such an eyesore..lol
It must be catching! Mr. Garnet actually cleaned out the garage! I thought I would pass out from the shock, lol.

Okay I'm absolutely jealous but that kind of want to see how this thing turns out.
It must be catching! Mr. Garnet actually cleaned out the garage! I thought I would pass out from the shock, lol.
I hate to give you a clue ( guy code) but the man has some designs for that space.