10-29-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Mr. Bird has a message for you, Paint. I'm told to tell you it's the paint fumes. He claims this has been an effective excuse for all of his mis-adventures for years.
Tell him I know all about a BIN buzz. One night we have to spray epoxy on the ceiling of a warehouse. One guy who was a real Mister Party said this is kind of like LSD.:(:eek:

Reactions: Debi
And Les kinda fits you this year....lol

BTW, they have T-shirts out now that say, "As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly."

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Tell him I know all about a BIN buzz. One night we have to spray epoxy on the ceiling of a warehouse. One guy who was a real Mister Party said this is kind of like LSD.:(:eek:
He says he uses the accumulated paint fume story as a reason for his accidents. And yeah, I've heard all about that kind of thing! lol My son Jason is a painter in Florida and hubs was in the manufacturing part later as the "Mr. Fixit" when it goes wrong. You guys could swap stories for a week.

Reactions: Paintman
He says he uses the accumulated paint fume story as a reason for his accidents. And yeah, I've heard all about that kind of thing! lol My son Jason is a painter in Florida and hubs was in the manufacturing part later as the "Mr. Fixit" when it goes wrong. You guys could swap stories for a week.
And I know you know what they did and do but explaining for others reading along.

Reactions: Paintman
4695126_7.jpg

Reactions: Debi