10-25-2019 FRIDAY ! Live Chat Thread

Penny, my Mom's friend, is somebody I trust. It's pretty cool that you picked up on that because she had the exact same experience that Jad in Charlotte.

Reactions: Debi
Penny, my Mom's friend, is somebody I trust. It's pretty cool that you picked up on that because she had the exact same experience that Jad in Charlotte.

All I can tell you is you need to see her and let her do her thing. Whatever that is. The message was a "hard push", if you follow what I mean. Kinda whacked me upside the head. Some messages are a bit less pushy.

All I can tell you is you need to see her and let her do her thing. Whatever that is. The message was a "hard push", if you follow what I mean. Kinda whacked me upside the head. Some messages are a bit less pushy.
Thanks Deb. I read you loud and clear.

Well, my friend, I want you to take it nice and easy tonight. Try and get some rest, and be sure to check in tomorrow. Want to keep the contact as it makes it easier to focus and send to you. Top of the hour...coming at you again.

Gonna head out for the night. Love to all!

Wands, we're listening into a live program. Here's the link if you want to listen in.

paranormal king on Mixlr

Love the avatar,wanDs

I apologize guys. I posted at 9:20-something and realized the messages which followed had a different context. So I scrolled back and started reading posts again and then within minutes I had “...slipped the surly bond...” and it was Shazam for me. Sorry I didn’t post.

Reactions: Lynne
I’ll go back to see if that live event has a replay. The posts near to 9:30 last night were really, really interesting. I want to know about the context for that “lizard finger up your nose” post...or...do I?

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
I’ll go back to see if that live event has a replay. The posts near to 9:30 last night were really, really interesting. I want to know about the context for that “lizard finger up your nose” post...or...do I?
Yes, it does have a podcast available, and Wands, we are all over the place during shows and chats so never worry about jumping into the middle of things! We enjoy having you on chat!

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Love the avatar,wanDs

Thx J. I didn’t costume my avatar last year and wanted to participate this year. I was going for a Buffy reference too but I liked yours too much and didn’t want to compete so turned inwards to find something just as personal.

I’ve been jabbing Lynne about my skirt being more billowy than her fairy gown.