10-24-2021 Sunday Live Chat

No I may just pay the 20 dollar fine. I hate dressing up. Halloween is not my fav holiday. I know that is not a favorable thing around here but I don’t like costumes.
Well, at least pic one for your avatar! lol Party coming up next Sunday!

She didn’t see it feel anything but I that stuff just showed up on the pics. My SIL is burried there too by the way.

Reactions: Debi
She didn’t see it feel anything but I that stuff just showed up on the pics. My SIL is burried there too by the way.
I'm not convinced all lights in cemeteries are spirits of the departed. I'm more likely to go with "other" such as fae, elementals or something we simply don't know yet.

I'm not convinced all lights in cemeteries are spirits of the departed. I'm more likely to go with "other" such as fae, elementals or something we simply don't know yet.
I agree. It may just be built up energy too. A lot of grief may collect there. The fact that there’s water near by too may enhance or fence in energy on that side.

I agree. It may just be built up energy too. A lot of grief may collect there. The fact that there’s water near by too may enhance or fence in energy on that side.
Exactly. There's so much we simply don't understand yet. However, I believe she saw something there. And at this time of the year, it's very likely to be seen again.

Reactions: Lynne
Well my friend. I am up at 4 again tomorrow. I HATE IT. But at least I’m not the one having to work. I’m going to fall asleep with my book.

Good night all. Get some rest debi.

Well my friend. I am up at 4 again tomorrow. I HATE IT. But at least I’m not the one having to work. I’m going to fall asleep with my book.
Enjoy the evening, hon. I'm not on long tonight myself. Niters!

Knapp is on tonight as host. Might be a good show.

Foo Fighters / UFO Covert Operations​

DateSunday - October 24 2021

HostGeorge Knapp

GuestsGraeme Rendall, Richard Lang

First Half: During the final six months of World War II, a strange phenomenon known to U.S. Army Air Force night-fighter squadrons as the "foo fighters" was witnessed by crews operating over western Germany. Mysterious lights were frequently reported, following their aircraft, or sitting off their wingtips. Graeme Rendall, a contributor to the ‘’The Debrief’’, an American news website dealing with cutting edge science, tech, and defense news joins George Knapp to discuss UFOs before Roswell including the infamous foo fighters.
Second Half: Richard Lang is the Agency Director for AIRIA - (Aerospace Research Investigation Reporting Agency) and has been a UAP researcher and investigator since the early 1990s. He'll discuss a series of historical events relating to UFOs that started back in the 1940s and led to the development of secret research projects over the last 75 years, including covert government operations, and how they classified and manipulated UFO technology.

Reactions: garnetsilver
248260687_4879762555390531_4863169909491627340_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver