10-24-2021 Sunday Live Chat

Just for the record...as a 40 plus year Hollywood crew member veteran, I am sickened and horrified by what happened on the Alec Baldwin set.Only ONE thing killed that beautiful young woman. Producer GREED. Trying to squeeze every dime out of the crew who give their all,with 13 hour plus days,sometimes ,often 15 plus hours,6 days a week, all in the name of extra sheckles in the producer's pocket. Disgusting.This is not how things worked when I started..and EXACTLY why , working in the movies as a below-the-line [not actors]crew member is akin to being treated like a dog and why film work has lost it's luster for me. This event exposes that.That woman paid with her life. This situation has deeply affected me.May Halyna rest in peace.
I was so shocked at this! Did you know them?

Good evening gang. I’m here late due to watching football all afternoon. The weekend slipped by too fast.

Reactions: Debi
Good evening gang. I’m here late due to watching football all afternoon. The weekend slipped by too fast.
Hi Lynne. The games were on here off and on. I couldn't keep up with the channel surfing. lol What happened with Green Bay? Win or not?

Hi Lynne. The games were on here off and on. I couldn't keep up with the channel surfing. lol What happened with Green Bay? Win or not?
I didn’t see them play. They may be on Thursday. I know they have a game against Arizona coming up. We played the Rams today and lost. Frankly I was rooting for our old quarterback Mathew Stafford (Rams). We have the Rams old QB. The two teams just switched QBs. It was fun to watch.

Reactions: Debi
Hit this year is flying. It will be Christmas before we know it. I saw the cat bed tree and it hit me.

I didn’t see them play. They may be on Thursday. I know they have a game against Arizona coming up. We played the Rams today and lost. Frankly I was rooting for our old quarterback Mathew Stafford (Rams). We have the Rams old QB. The two teams just switched QBs. It was fun to watch.
This tells you how much I did not pay attention today. I cannot keep up with the multiple game stuff my hubs does...plus he threw a movie in the somewhere off and on.

I saw your memory post of Toby from a year ago on FB. OMG...he's grown so much! I forgot how tiny he was. You is one good mama!

Hit this year is flying. It will be Christmas before we know it. I saw the cat bed tree and it hit me.
I know! I'm judging it in "paydays" now for getting gifts...lol Not enough...nopey! lol