10-24-2021 Sunday Live Chat

Who is ready for The Atlanta Braves verses The Houston Astros in the World Series ? I was hoping that Milwaukee Brewers and Chicago White Sox would make it. As a mostly National League fan, I will root for the Braves. It will be nice to see Freddy Freeman, a really great guy, to win the series. Most fans and players enjoy being around the Braves First baseman.

• Love it
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I remember two years ago, waking up on Halloween day, pinching myself and saying " Did the Washington Nationals win the World Series ? "

• Love it
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I just realized who has been removing the floor protectors from under the chair legs. Sheena! They are small discs with adhesive on the back and I kept wondering how they were coming off so easily, until I caught her in the act! :)

Just for the record...as a 40 plus year Hollywood crew member veteran, I am sickened and horrified by what happened on the Alec Baldwin set.Only ONE thing killed that beautiful young woman. Producer GREED. Trying to squeeze every dime out of the crew who give their all,with 13 hour plus days,sometimes ,often 15 plus hours,6 days a week, all in the name of extra sheckles in the producer's pocket. Disgusting.This is not how things worked when I started..and EXACTLY why , working in the movies as a below-the-line [not actors]crew member is akin to being treated like a dog and why film work has lost it's luster for me. This event exposes that.That woman paid with her life. This situation has deeply affected me.May Halyna rest in peace.