10-22-2020 Thursday Live Chat

DAN! VERY cool Avatar!
Yes, nice avatar
3993.png

Well, I do believe everyone is off and about. I shall wrap it up here and wish you all goodnight! Gonna go search for new stuff for tomorrow.

LOVE to ALL!!!

I'm doing pretty well. The dialysis is working and I actually feel good. I am just getting cabin fever. I've lost a lot of weight but am leveling out.

Reactions: Debi
I'm doing pretty well. The dialysis is working and I actually feel good. I am just getting cabin fever. I've lost a lot of weight but am leveling out.
Thanks for the update, Dan. We've got you in our prayers here!

I appreciate it. I look around in the clinic where I do dialysis and it gives me a perspective of just how well I am doing. I walk in and walk out and still have a little spring in my step. Not a lot of the people in there can say that.

Since many will be attached to TV screens of which we will not speak this evening, I am posting our intention/prayer a bit early tonight.

We hold in our intentions tonight all that have asked for prayer or who are ill including Terry, Bernie, Benway, System, Lone Wolf, TexDanm, Garnetsilver, and all those who have asked for silent prayer known to me.

May comfort and healing find those who need it and strength be given to those who seek it.

Our special request for blessings for those who have asked prayer from us on the prayer thread. May their highest good be granted.

May our world be healed.

Amen
amen