10-21-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Who's in for the short program tonight? I want to test this show with you guys. It's a bit like Dark Matter "lite". Alledged true stories told by a man who actually does voice over work for a regular living. System has given the show his approval as he trial tested it awhile back for me.

Sorry but I'm going to have to pass. Got to load the truck for work tomorrow.

Who's in for the short program tonight? I want to test this show with you guys. It's a bit like Dark Matter "lite". Alledged true stories told by a man who actually does voice over work for a regular living. System has given the show his approval as he trial tested it awhile back for me.
I’m here if there’s enough to make it worth while.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
We'll count heads. It's only 50 minutes. Picked a short one so everyone can sleep early.
I am trying to catch up on a few posts. I hope to be around here all day tomorrow. God willing, I am not answering the phone.

I am trying to catch up on a few posts. I hope to be around here all day tomorrow. God willing, I am not answering the phone.
I'm still waiting for a doctor call back. It seems since the hospital got hit with ransomware 3 weeks ago, they actually are blocked from answering their calls. However, they can answer voice mails by calling out. I've waited all day for a call. Nuttin'. And yesterday's visit was a disaster. Wrong doc scheduled for me, wrong everything, no records available. They have to do something soon about this.

I'm still waiting for a doctor call back. It seems since the hospital got hit with ransomware 3 weeks ago, they actually are blocked from answering their calls. However, they can answer voice mails by calling out. I've waited all day for a call. Nuttin'. And yesterday's visit was a disaster. Wrong doc scheduled for me, wrong everything, no records available. They have to do something soon about this.
Oh no! I hope you have the meds you need.