10-2-2022 Sunday Live Chat

Supper tonight was homemade soup and a sandwich. I just didn't have it in me to do much more this evening, but it did hit the spot. And I'll take any suggestions for food!
Still sounds scrumptious - I love soup and Sammie’s. K, let me paste my advertisement the explain in the next post…

Attachments

• FCF9285F-1029-4BB3-9792-BE2442AECB30.png
    FCF9285F-1029-4BB3-9792-BE2442AECB30.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
Reactions: Debi
In the two days before the hurricane, I was looking for shelf stable proteins besides tuna and found these (see photo of Whisps in prior post). They are equal amounts fat and protein but they are my kryptonite - they are cheese! 100% cheese and only cheese! Little 1” crispy cheese!

In the two days before the hurricane, I was looking for shelf stable proteins besides tuna and found these (see photo of Whisps in prior post). They are equal amounts fat and protein but they are my kryptonite - they are cheese! 100% cheese and only cheese! Little 1” crispy cheese!
Holy cow! Crispy cheese??? I'm in! Well, gotta go look and see if they have them at my store. Cuz I have a pick list going. BRB

Let’s make that health by saying you could “sprinkle them on a salad” like crouton.

Holy cow! Crispy cheese??? I'm in! Well, gotta go look and see if they have them at my store. Cuz I have a pick list going. BRB
I’ve had the Parmesan and the Ranch ( I don’t know exactly what “ranch cheese” is) and both are genuinely like CRACK!

I’d say it’s like someone broke all the crunch edges off of your Mac-and-Cheese pan and tossed them into a bag. God love whoever that person was.

I don't care for potato chips...just too bland. This is the perfect answer! lol
I’d say it’s like someone broke all the crunch edges off of your Mac-and-Cheese pan and tossed them into a bag. God love whoever that person was.
OMG! I cannot wait! I LOVE that stuff! You are on my "food hero" list now! lol