10-19-2020 Monday Live Chat

0.jpg
this is one of the courses.
Crazy amount of sand. and I'm told it's very hilly but you can't see that in the photograph.

View attachment 27598
this is one of the courses.
Crazy amount of sand. and I'm told it's very hilly but you can't see that in the photograph.
It's actually pretty hilly down that way! Strange note...my property sits on the edge of that beginning of hill country for Southern Indiana. But it's a beautiful area and should be at peak next week.

Reactions: Paintman
Donald Ross course is an Old Fashioned 1918 hilly course with small fastgreens . Tons of history. Ross was like the first US architect.
Sultan's Run is a modern course named after a famous race horse that used to live in the pasture. Senior and LPGA tour stop.

Reactions: Debi
Donald Ross course is an Old Fashioned 1918 hilly course with small fastgreens . Tons of history. Ross was like the first US architect.
Sultan's Run is a modern course named after a famous race horse that used to live in the pasture. Senior and LPGA tour stop.
Well, I know SOMEBODY is gonna enjoy himself!

it's just one night but I'm going to ask the neighbor girl if she would just come over and play with them.
She found Little Jo, and adopted out the others.
I bet you were glad to take a break from the Cowboy shows on TV this afternoon

Reactions: Debi
it's just one night but I'm going to ask the neighbor girl if she would just come over and play with them.
She found Little Jo, and adopted out the others.
I bet you were glad to take a break from the Cowboy shows on TV this afternoon
It actually was quite a nice break. I like football, and Mahomes is fun to watch. I mean, how many times can you watch Matt tell someone to get outta Dodge?

Almost time for Covid Clyde or, tonight, Apocalyptic Clyde. Man, he has really gotten wild since he went to his own platform.