10-18-2021 Monday Live Chat

I still give directions this way...
View attachment 35566
This is exactly how I got directions when I first moved to Tennessee. Along with "Turn left at the Waffle House" and "When you think you've gone too far the turn will be on your right". Whenever I had family in town to see me I would make sure to point out the field near the house and tell them that there used to be a big red barn there that got torn down about 6-7 years before I moved to the State. So wherever someone told them "where the barn used to be" this was the spot.

This is exactly how I got directions when I first moved to Tennessee. Along with "Turn left at the Waffle House" and "When you think you've gone too far the turn will be on your right". Whenever I had family in town to see me I would make sure to point out the field near the house and tell them that there used to be a big red barn there that got torn down about 6-7 years before I moved to the State. So wherever someone told them "where the barn used to be" this was the spot.
i think in the south there is a waffle house used in giving directions to anywhere. no matter where you are the road will lead to Waffle House

Good Morning everyone, hope everyone had a great weekend. the weather is perfect here, very nice fall its turning out to be.

243460521_3132979963604837_1225586552602940839_n.png