10-18-2020 Sunday Live Chat

Bird watching has become a big thing around here since covid-19.
Cats knew all along.
I have a feeder hanging from my Big Pine outside of the big front window. And a couple of bird houses.
The Bears are on Fox. They are 4 - 1 but could just have easily lost all of those games.
So the jury is still out.
Historically they win 6 games or eight games or on a good year 10 games.
If I can get the dog's butt off the remote I'll go to that game!

My motto right now...

121968596_10159450357260628_5044366901548579016_n.jpg

I'm making crock pot stroganoff for tonight. Over noodles, with a side of veggie from the steamer. Easy cooking day but yummy and hearty.
Hope you posted that recipe you know where. By the way, I’ve already had one friend make the apple galette recipe I posted, and another friend commentEd yesterday that they are making your Chicken Cheese Crack recipe this week too. These favorites are starting to grow legs. Debi, we might have to publish along side of Ina Garten.

Hope you posted that recipe you know where. By the way, I’ve already had one friend make the apple galette recipe I posted, and another friend commentEd yesterday that they are making your Chicken Cheese Crack recipe this week too. These favorites are starting to grow legs. Debi, we might have to publish along side of Ina Garten.
I just tweaked the Chicken Crack Chili recipe so check for two minor adjustments! Came out even better this way.

I will post the easy peasy stroganoff recipe. Old standard for crockpot easy.

Reactions: 7Critter