10-18-2020 Sunday Live Chat

Wands, in case you missed it, Terry came down with full fledged Covid symptoms today. Please keep her in your intentions.
Sorry to hear. Is there any treatment available ?

So, tonight, my friends, we have several people battling Covid known to us. Please keep Benway, System, and my friend Terry in your prayers.

We ask that love and protection flow over all those in need and peace come into the world.

May comfort and healing find those who need it and strength be given to those who seek it.

Our special request for blessings for those who have asked prayer from us. May their highest good be granted.

Amen
Last night had another great dream outta seemingly nowhere. I’m praying for those three until they don’t need me anymore. Seems maybe others are able to influence my dream state positively when I think about them. Either that or maybe just meeting up in astral is warming my heart.

Aaaamen.

Sorry to hear. Is there any treatment available ?
She's still at home, but really coughing bad. She may have to head for hospital. I'm texting her for updates. She has her bedbound husband at home as well. Not sure how this is going to work yet. Temp is up over 101 and still climbing.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Thinking that since she works at an LTC/Rehab, she may be able to get him a bed there if she goes in to the hospital.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Last night had another great dream outta seemingly nowhere. I’m praying for those three until they don’t need me anymore. Seems maybe others are able to influence my dream state positively when I think about them. Either that or maybe just meeting up in astral is warming my heart.

Aaaamen.
Start thinking about a cure or vaccine for Covid. Perhaps you will dream it.

Reactions: Debi
Oh, first three persons I know have tested positive for Covid in the past week.

• Sad
Reactions: Debi
Sorry, was answering her text.

This is not going well out there. I just saw the numbers. Sheesh. We'll keep the intentions/prayers going right now. And we're gonna keep the positive flowing into the world.