10-17-2020 Saturday Live Chat

121798188_687732915191632_5115544896415982393_n.jpg

Just acknowledgement. I sense he is still seeking forgiveness and still looking for his dad here. We just assure him and redirect him. This could simply be a residual, but I somehow feel intelligence there. And it's appeared in both homes on the property.
One more question Debi please then I’ll let Jacob alone. Who owns the other house? I think you sold it. Does the current resident there admit to his visitation?

Reactions: garnetsilver
One more question Debi please then I’ll let Jacob alone. Who owns the other house? I think you sold it. Does the current resident there admit to his visitation?
Well, interesting story there. The first couple we sold it to 6 years ago sold it again 2 years ago. First couple was aware of Jacob, no problem with him, but the OTHER spirit there was a problem for them at times. The wife of that couple wrangled the trouble spirit pretty well. I do NOT know on this new couple, who are not overly friendly. They've kind of turned the place into a small compound, so I haven't really asked.

And before anyone needs to ask, the "other" spirit loose over there we believe to be my mother in law....who vowed to never leave that house. She was a very mean spirited woman in life.

Story for tonight....it's about 68 outside but it got a bit stuffy in the bedroom tonight. The Bulldog, Queen of the Home, got hot. (She is very sensitive to heat. Doesn't take much to do her in.) SO! Found myself with a large Bulldog in my face. She would look at the window air unit, look back at me and whine. Rinse and repeat. Adding a moan and little whine for effect each time. I turned it on and she was so happy she was dancing on me...slightly painful but funny to watch. She then laid down to take a nap.

I am being ruled by an English Bulldog.

Story for tonight....it's about 68 outside but it got a bit stuffy in the bedroom tonight. The Bulldog, Queen of the Home, got hot. (She is very sensitive to heat. Doesn't take much to do her in.) SO! Found myself with a large Bulldog in my face. She would look at the window air unit, look back at me and whine. Rinse and repeat. Adding a moan and little whine for effect each time. I turned it on and she was so happy she was dancing on me...slightly painful but funny to watch. She then laid down to take a nap.

I am being ruled by an English Bulldog.
:) Evening Debi, evening, all.