10-17-2020 Saturday Live Chat

Just acknowledgement. I sense he is still seeking forgiveness and still looking for his dad here. We just assure him and redirect him. This could simply be a residual, but I somehow feel intelligence there. And it's appeared in both homes on the property.
I am not sure who Jacob is?

Reactions: Donna K.
funny-animal-meme-1007190934-8.jpg

I am not sure who Jacob is?
Short version....about 8 or 9 years ago, we were renting out our current house to a family who had a young man in his 20's. Jacob was a very large guy, a gentle giant with some autisim and some deep depression. On Oct. 4 of that year, he took his dad's gun, went out behind the house we were living in by the creek, and took his own life.

Jacob's ashes are on our property. Each year, we've had visits from him...in both houses. He tends to seek out his dad, visits his old room in this house that was then his, and also checks on my son who was the same age.

Short version....about 8 or 9 years ago, we were renting out our current house to a family who had a young man in his 20's. Jacob was a very large guy, a gentle giant with some autisim and some deep depression. On Oct. 4 of that year, he took his dad's gun, went out behind the house we were living in by the creek, and took his own life.

Jacob's ashes are on our property. Each year, we've had visits from him...in both houses. He tends to seek out his dad, visits his old room in this house that was then his, and also checks on my son who was the same age.
Oh, that is both awful and sad!

Oh, that is both awful and sad!
We do our best to remind him he is loved. We are not frightened with his visits. And as they come only during this time of the year, I feel he's not "lost", just more visiting. There was much more activity when his dad and mom rented the house for several years after. Once they moved, things have settled down a bit to this once a year visiting.

Reactions: garnetsilver
We do our best to remind him he is loved. We are not frightened with his visits. And as they come only during this time of the year, I feel he's not "lost", just more visiting. There was much more activity when his dad and mom rented the house for several years after. Once they moved, things have settled down a bit to this once a year visiting.
Well I'm glad that he isn't lost!

Reactions: Debi