10-17-2020 Saturday Live Chat

I hoped to find most of you here... I owe you more than an apology... speaking to Debi last night put me to my knees. I grieve for all of you who have lost loved ones. I hurt for all of you who still fight for yours. I reach hard to bridge with those who lie fighting to live. I should have been here. For all of you. I am ashamed and know that I beg - BEG - The Father's mercy, energy, aid, and Light, find this House and fill it with the Power that is Light and Love. Not later... now. Right now.

Forgive me for leaving you who brought me back to life friends. I can not change that but I can promise you legion will have to kill me to make it so again. If you need me and I am not here, message me - if you need me and I am here, message me. If you just want to yell at me - message me.

My hand, my heart, what power I have within me - Stands with you all. Until The Lily Calls

Reactions: garnetsilver
I hoped to find most of you here... I owe you more than an apology... speaking to Debi last night put me to my knees. I grieve for all of you who have lost loved ones. I hurt for all of you who still fight for yours. I reach hard to bridge with those who lie fighting to live. I should have been here. For all of you. I am ashamed and know that I beg - BEG - The Father's mercy, energy, aid, and Light, find this House and fill it with the Power that is Light and Love. Not later... now. Right now.

Forgive me for leaving you who brought me back to life friends. I can not change that but I can promise you legion will have to kill me to make it so again. If you need me and I am not here, message me - if you need me and I am here, message me. If you just want to yell at me - message me.

My hand, my heart, what power I have within me - Stands with you all. Until The Lily Calls
You are always here with us, Donna! We can feel your love directed here always. You are part of this family and, as such, always part of the Weave here. :<3

Amazing. I think you said Debi there had never been any meaningful communications with or from Jacob; just an acknowledgment?
Just acknowledgement. I sense he is still seeking forgiveness and still looking for his dad here. We just assure him and redirect him. This could simply be a residual, but I somehow feel intelligence there. And it's appeared in both homes on the property.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman