10-15-2021 Friday Live Chat

Sounds like a relaxing weekend. Just did beef stew here...yummy! Tonight is pot pies...lazy woman cooking. Tomorrow will be chicken and dumplings. A stick to their ribs kind of meal that should go two days.
Pot pies sounds fantastic. I found a recipe for Chicken Pot Pie stew that I'm going to try a little later on. It's been awhile since I've had beef stew and it's OK, but it still needs a bit more flavor. I cooked this on low for 12 hours from 10 last night until 10:30 this morning.

Reactions: Debi
Pot pies sounds fantastic. I found a recipe for Chicken Pot Pie stew that I'm going to try a little later on. It's been awhile since I've had beef stew and it's OK, but it still needs a bit more flavor. I cooked this on low for 12 hours from 10 last night until 10:30 this morning.
If you have beef buillion cube or beef broth, add a touch of that to it for the flavor boost.

I cheated on the pot pies and bought frozen...lol

If you have beef buillion cube or beef broth, add a touch of that to it for the flavor boost.
This recipe called for a cup and a half of beef broth which is nearly a full can. It's packed with beef, carrots, potatoes, onions and a single stalk of celery. Most beef stew I've had calls for all of the above with the exception of the onions and celery. I made two crock pots full. I always make plenty. I'm likely going to freeze some for later use.

I'm back! Took me 5 minutes longer than I thought it would...lol

244663931_409594210536992_3709943939420662569_n.jpg

Good evening. It’s been a busy couple of days. Hubby also had oral surgery yesterday. I am happy to have made it to the weekend.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Good evening. It’s been a busy couple of days. Hubby also had oral surgery yesterday. I am happy to have made it to the weekend.
Good to see you! Ugh...oral surgery. Not fun.

We missed you last night. We finally did a show. At least we got restarted!

Good to see you! Ugh...oral surgery. Not fun.

We missed you last night. We finally did a show. At least we got restarted!
I feel so terrible. I totally forgot. I have been sick and was finally feeling better. I had to run for my parents and then take care of him. I fell asleep on the couch about 7:30. He is starting work at 5 this month and I’m up at 4 am. It’s recking me.

• Sad
Reactions: Debi