10-15-2020 Thursday Live Chat

I may have to look at that! Depends on the price of it monthly.
Two of my daughters have it. Not sure of the cost. Their better halves are more intellectual and less Mr fix it types.

Reactions: Debi
Two of my daughters have it. Not sure of the cost. Their better halves are more intellectual and less Mr fix it types.
I have been known to have to call a plumber to unplumb what the hubs plumbed. ;) Remember, he's the guy who fell off the ladder doing gutters and almost died from it. Things like electrical and gas related items are a no touch.

Tonight's Intentions

We ask that love and protection flow over all those in need and peace come into the world.

May comfort and healing find those who need it and strength be given to those who seek it. Our special request for blessings for those who have asked prayer from us. May their highest good be granted.

Amen

Reactions: 7Critter
Tonight's Intentions

We ask that love and protection flow over all those in need and peace come into the world.

May comfort and healing find those who need it and strength be given to those who seek it. Our special request for blessings for those who have asked prayer from us. May their highest good be granted.

Amen
Amen

Tonight's Intentions

Amen
amen

Have you considered a house warranty to cover all major appliances ? With your luck, it would pay in the long run . . . and probably the short run.

We had one of those for several years, but the upgunned plans that cover appliances get pricey in a hurry. They are in the $700-800/year range and charge a service fee of around $100/call.