10-15-2020 Thursday Live Chat

:p So did I! Was that not wild?

Would have taken a bit of "thread the moving needle" flying on the part of the owl. Either that or the owl was most fortunate to have just happened to fly through an open window/hatch vice being splatter on the side of chopper. Either way, that pilot has a great story to tell.

Tonight's Intentions

We ask that love and protection flow over all those in need and peace come into the world.

May comfort and healing find those who need it and strength be given to those who seek it. Our special request for blessings for those who have asked prayer from us. May their highest good be granted.

Amen
Amen. And thanks for the prayers.

Reactions: Debi
Hey Wands! Hope you're doing OK tonight.
Didn’t sleep so well last night.

Had one, really bad a$$, happier than happy dream.

But rest of night was mostly restless.

At one point our cat Oliver innocently leaped up on the bed and Maggie went into “protect the pack” mode. That was a new and not so welcome experience. Snap - bark - snap!

I appreciate you asking though and wishing well. Right back at you.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Didn’t sleep so well last night.

Had one, really bad a$$, happier than happy dream.

But rest of night was mostly restless.

At one point our cat Oliver innocently leaped up on the bed and Maggie went into “protect the pack” mode. That was a new and not so welcome experience. Snap - bark - snap!

I appreciate you asking though and wishing well. Right back at you.
Last night Zoey and Sheena got so hyped up, tearing around the place that I had to break out the pheromone spray. It worked like a charm. :) Must have been something in the air!

Reactions: WitchAndShaman