10/14/2015 Dr. Steven Greer

10/14/2015 (Wednesday/Thursday) OSOM with Richard C. Hoagland - Peter Lavanda (Replay from Tue Sept 8)
RCH Mon/Tue - Fri/Sat 3am - 5 am EST

peterlavenda.jpg

Peter’s bio in his own words:
“I am a proud, native New Yorker who hails from the Bronx. I grew up in a lot of places in the United States, from the Bronx to Indiana, Illinois, New Hampshire and back to the Bronx where I graduated from Christopher Columbus High School (the same alma mater as David Berkowitz and Christine Jorgensen) in 1968.

I became involved with the American Orthodox Catholic Church that year, after successfully (and dramatically) gate-crashing the funeral of Bobby Kennedy at St. Patrick’s Cathedral at which point I came to the attention of the “Church.” There is much more about this church in Sinister Forces and on the Sinister Forces blog (if it gets restored). The church was a front for domestic and international intelligence activities as I later discovered. Recently released files from Jim Garrison’s office in the case against Clay Shaw have now proven this beyond a reasonable doubt, I am glad to say.
. .. . . . .
more at "Radio with pictures website: Wed Oct 14 - Peter Lavanda (Replay) from Tue Sept 8

Peter's Website:www.peterlevenda.com

Reactions: DoTell