10-12-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

Hanging upside down is a sure way to wind up sitting in my world. lolol
I was hanging on to the bed...tightly. I have two different sets of glasses for different needs. The ones I needed were the "missing" ones. Didn't even feel them sitting there. First time I've done that.

Reactions: Donna K.
My thing is stepping out of my slippers and then running around looking for them!
I "mislaid" 3 THREE pairs of scissors in two days... tore the cabin up and down and up again for weeks -nothing. YesterdayI went to grab my hedge clippers from this garden mushroom dude someone gave me - there's my black sewing scissors! i was really really happy, scratching my head and lecturing myself to pay better attention. I said (to dogs) lookie here! Let's finish hanging these clothes... I'll put them RIGHT HERE. 15 minutes later - nada. Gone again. 'sigh'

Reactions: garnetsilver
I "mislaid" 3 THREE pairs of scissors in two days... tore the cabin up and down and up again for weeks -nothing. YesterdayI went to grab my hedge clippers from this garden mushroom dude someone gave me - there's my black sewing scissors! i was really really happy, scratching my head and lecturing myself to pay better attention. I said (to dogs) lookie here! Let's finish hanging these clothes... I'll put them RIGHT HERE. 15 minutes later - nada. Gone again. 'sigh'
Apporting spirits at it again!

Reactions: Donna K.
It's been louder... more .... hmmm ... Stranger Things then this night... so yes, all is well ;pi;pieAnd how have your journeys treated you?
Cute avatar! I have had my challenges but so far they can't keep me down. Glad that all is well with you, sister!

Apporting spirits at it again!

Yeah, well, tonight they apported the super glue I was using to fix my pipe right off my tummy where I laid it for an INSTANT - tore the room up -gone - this room is 16x32 and wide open... THEN when was fully irritated but taking the 'ignore it, didn't happen, high road' .. I reached for my lighter that was sitting in plain sight on my bible, 2 foot from my head and nope.. Ahhh, HE** NO! I'll apport something! GIT! You varmits!

Reactions: garnetsilver