10-12-2020 Monday Live Chat

I am heading b out gang. I am so tired. I will try to be here tomorrow more if possible.

So two things:

1. I’ve posted replies to the Synchronicity thread. Just making my brain wig out now.

2. Terry is in my thoughts Debi. I think here healthcare experience rebounded back to me through my prayers. Last night a week of back pain was solved by my deep sleep in a single position after my prayers for her health and healing care for others. I think her own strengths actual helped me too. Continued prayers for her family, her charges and patients, and...her too.

So two things:

1. I’ve posted replies to the Synchronicity thread. Just making my brain wig out now.

2. Terry is in my thoughts Debi. I think here healthcare experience rebounded back to me through my prayers. Last night a week of back pain was solved by my deep sleep in a single position after my prayers for her health and healing care for others. I think her own strengths actual helped me too. Continued prayers for her family, her charges and patients, and...her too.
Thanks so much, Wands. Just an FYI...she has a horribly bad back as well. Interesting.

She's about 5 foot nothing. We were both injured in the same accident at work, both of us had back surgeries within a few weeks of each other. She had one, I had 3. It used to be a toss up who was gonna make it through the shift without complaining or moaning...lol

Well, you are big on the sychronicities tonight, my man! lol
If you can communicate with Terry. Please delivery my love and my thanks to her for the synchronous healing. Tell her I pray and send my loving strengths.

I’ve always believed my personal strength is the heights to witch (ha!) I can lift others. I haven’t thought about it’s possible impacts on me secondarily. Time to consider the next steps I guess.