10/1/2015 (Thursday) Live Chat - Father Michael Maginot (Exorcism)

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MFANS-Banner-1001-Church.jpg

Father Michael L. Maginot was born in Gary, Indiana in 1957. He went to Rome for Theology and gained a S.T.L. degree in Biblical Theology in 1984. Fr. Mike was ordained a priest on July 2, 1983. He would later be sent back to Rome to gain a J.C.L. degree in Canon Law at the Pontifical Gregorian University in 2000. When he returned, he would be assigned to St. Stephen, Martyr Parish as administrator with duties also at the Tribunal in the Diocese of Gary.
For three years, he was charge of the Tribunal as Judicial Vicar for the Diocese, then became Pastor of the parish. In 2012, he was given permission by the bishop to be an exorcist for the Ammon family in Gary, Indiana, whose case eventually would receive worldwide notoriety. (from artbell.com)

FR. Michael Maginot.png FrMichael-Maginot.jpg

HOW TO LISTEN TO ART BELL RADIO:

LIVE:
Now of course you can listen to Art Bell for FREE during the LIVE broadcast of the show, at 9pm Pacific / Midnight Eastern. However….

Archives: You can join the Time Travelers and travel back to listen to Art’s archived shows the next morning or on the weekend. You can stream them right from the membership area, or download them into your MP3 player. IOS users can use the RSS feed link to download and listen via the Apple podcast app. NOTE: The archives will not have the music in them.

Wormhole: You can also travel forward and send messages through the Wormhole into the future directly to Art during the LIVE show.
(from darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com)

CALL ART!
Telephone: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)
Telephone for special topic -

Parish Priest Aids Family in Fight Against Demons - National Catholic Register 02/11/2014
Register correspondent Patti Armstrong writes from North Dakota

Father Michael Maginot recounts the 2012 ordeal of an Indiana family's possession.

In an exclusive Register interview, Father Michael Maginot discusses his role in serving as an exorcist to help an Indiana family who appeared to be afflicted by demonic possession.

It was the most bizarre situation in 30 years of his priesthood, according to Father Michael Maginot of St. Stephen Martyr Church in Merrillville, Ind. He was asked to save a family from demons.

Read more: http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/parish-priest-aids-family-in-fight-against-demons/#ixzz3nJdlawmi

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Fairly lengthy article / interview of how Father Michael got involved with this family. It includes comments of readers back in 2012

Reactions: DoTell
Should be a great show. I hope I can stay awake for it!! If not, there's time travel! :D

Hi all. This Priest's parish is / was in my neighborhood. St. Stephens.:) Across from my elementary school. Miller School.:) I never met him, but his peers speak very highly of him . He had international press with a house of evil in Gary, IN. Painted a store around that block. It's a dreary place.

Reactions: DoTell and Debi