1-8-2023 Sunday Live Chat

I hit some black ice this morning on my way to my daughters bowling tournament. I avoided the concrete barrier, but couldn't get corrected in time to miss the curb. Now on of my tires isn't where it's supposed to be. Nobody hurt though.
I'm so glad no one was hurt! You're poor car....sigh.

How long do you still have with the cast? Everything is calming down here after holidays lol.
I'm supposed to be wearing a boot still, which I do about 50% of the time. I have a doctors appointment this next week. It feels like a hard ache now, and not so much like a broken foot.

Reactions: Selectric
Most of it is done with digital cameras now. If you want to get into it, talk to T-Bob on starter camera choices. He's very good about offering help.
I still take pics with phone every so often that turn out good. But it's not my old camera lol.

Like my avatar. The black in photo is where the Great Egg Harbor River is lol.

Reactions: Debi
Some other avatar pics i used i borrowed my parents digital camera when they still lived here in NJ.

Reactions: Debi
Guys, I'm gonna have to head out shortly. I now have to follow a 3 hour vertical and one hour flat rule throughout my day. I'm closing in on my 3 hour mark. Dang spine. I hate rules...lol

Reactions: Selectric