1-8-2023 Sunday Live Chat

Hi Jay! How goes retirement?
Ok I guess...feel a little lost to be honest. Can't get into any kind of groove and my sleep pattern hasn't reverted back to normal night sleeping yet. How are you?

Reactions: Selectric
Ok I guess...feel a little lost to be honest. Can't get into any kind of groove and my sleep pattern hasn't reverted back to normal night sleeping yet. How are you?
Still fighting the back issue which I'm told will simply be a new normal for me. I'll live with it.

It's VERY normal to feel a bit lost at first. Give yourself some time to find a new groove. See this as the get to know you part of a new lifestyle and goals.

I hit some black ice this morning on my way to my daughters bowling tournament. I avoided the concrete barrier, but couldn't get corrected in time to miss the curb. Now on of my tires isn't where it's supposed to be. Nobody hurt though.

I'm still kicking. Still nursing a broken foot, but it's way better than it was. Hows things with you?
How long do you still have with the cast? Everything is calming down here after holidays lol.

Always something i wanted to get into. My sister had a really nice camera that i'm not even sure she really used. Maybe one day i'll get deeper into it. Loved my camera but getting film and getting it developed just seemed too much.
Most of it is done with digital cameras now. If you want to get into it, talk to T-Bob on starter camera choices. He's very good about offering help.

I hit some black ice this morning on my way to my daughters bowling tournament. I avoided the concrete barrier, but couldn't get corrected in time to miss the curb. Now on of my tires isn't where it's supposed to be. Nobody hurt though.
Glad nobody got hurt. Tire can always be fixed.

Reactions: jayiniowa