1-8-2023 Sunday Live Chat

Speaking of mice, how's that situation going, Debi?

As for TV, I've been watching "Medium" and am finding it fairly decent.
Day whatever in the ongoing Mouse War: It continues but at a lesser degree. Having wiped out many with a nuclear attack of DeCon, the occasional straggler is still under observation by the dog who would be a cat. Recon reports a reload is needed in the dish of death and shall be picked up Thursday for another strike. Lock and Load, baby.

324789143_3455408048073747_7370091273908634182_n.jpg

I just plugged in two pest repellers in my office at work on Friday. Tomorrow morning will tell, I accidentally left a bag of beef jerky under one of my monitors. (facepalm)
They are the highest rated on Amazon. We'll see what that's worth.

I just plugged in two pest repellers in my office at work on Friday. Tomorrow morning will tell, I accidentally left a bag of beef jerky under one of my monitors. (facepalm)
They are the highest rated on Amazon. We'll see what that's worth.
Let me know on that, please. Living in the country it's a constant battle to keep the little buggers out!

One of my sister's friends is here at my mom's Gemma is not amused

Reactions: Selectric
Sometimes takes time before certain people can be 'trusted'. Saw it with a friend of mine. Took time before his brother's dog would even approach him.

Try to get her to relax and don't push social contact right away. She may yet come around on her own. If you are paying the friend attention, Gemma may be a bit jealous or even guard you.

Reactions: Selectric