1-8-2020 Wednesday Live Chat

I hope so......I think she has lost any future as a successful radio host ......
Oh yes, for sure.

How about this one for tomorrow night?

ALL OUT MONSTER ATTACK
dropdown_toggle.png

ALL OUT MONSTER ATTACK on BEYOND the DARKNESS with Alien Legacy & guest Geraldine Sutton Stith! August 21, 1955 was just another hot summer night like so many others in the small community of Kelly, Kentucky. Lucky Sutton along with his family and friends were enjoying a quiet peaceful evening. The family not knowing that all around them strange things were happening. Lucky and his family were about to find out what lurks in the darkness. The visitors were not from this earth. A night that started like any other ended with gunshots and screams and 11 people who's live would be forever changed.

Oh yes, for sure.

How about this one for tomorrow night?

ALL OUT MONSTER ATTACK
dropdown_toggle.png

ALL OUT MONSTER ATTACK on BEYOND the DARKNESS with Alien Legacy & guest Geraldine Sutton Stith! August 21, 1955 was just another hot summer night like so many others in the small community of Kelly, Kentucky. Lucky Sutton along with his family and friends were enjoying a quiet peaceful evening. The family not knowing that all around them strange things were happening. Lucky and his family were about to find out what lurks in the darkness. The visitors were not from this earth. A night that started like any other ended with gunshots and screams and 11 people who's live would be forever changed.
I love the Kelly story. A Kentucky classic!