1-8-2020 Wednesday Live Chat

I'm going to try and get the troops rallied for a short program tomorrow of BTD. And Friday we have live with Lon on cryptids. With the holidays, we haven't done much in the evening because of everyone's schedule. I'll send out an alert tomorrow on what we go with.
Cool.

Reactions: Debi
I haven't listened to any recent BTD, but listen to Dave on MITD about every day. I've also been watching The Holzer Files on television......One of the better ghost hunting type shows.

Reactions: Debi
Just gotta rally the troops...lol

We do have a movie this week. Critter has it ready to go.
I haven't listened to any recent BTD, but listen to Dave on MITD about every day. I've also been watching The Holzer Files on television......One of the better ghost hunting type shows.
I still haven't seen the Holzer Files but do have it ready for when I actually find time. Paint and I have been commiserating at how far C2C has fallen of late. Hubs wants it on, but sometimes it's just soooo bad....ugh.

Just gotta rally the troops...lol

We do have a movie this week. Critter has it ready to go.

I still haven't seen the Holzer Files but do have it ready for when I actually find time. Paint and I have been commiserating at how far C2C has fallen of late. Hubs wants it on, but sometimes it's just soooo bad....ugh.
I haven't listen to many recent C2C shows.....I usually only download the shows with guest hosts, or guests that I like.

I haven't listen to many recent C2C shows.....I usually only download the shows with guest hosts, or guests that I like.
Avoid if at all possible. Seriously, it's just become the all about George show. And Thomas from La Jolla who somehow gets to call in nightly.

Reactions: T-Bob
Do we know what happened to HW, when she disappeared again in October?
I've honestly not heard or seen a thing about her. Just poof...gone again from what I saw. Tracked it for a bit then gave up about December.

Reactions: T-Bob
I think she may have some mental health/emotional issues.
I am sure she does. Nobody just does this kind of disappearing act with no attempt at logical explanation. I do hope she gets some help.