1-8-2020 Wednesday Live Chat

The laptop is pretty much an extension of me. When it has an issue, I have an issue. I'm much better now. :D

Reactions: T-Bob
We are being told 2 to 4 inches of rain coming at us tomorrow and Friday. Got my flood boots ready.

That's a lot of rain........We're getting some here over the weekend, too.
They are warning on flooding. Usually it's snowstorms this time of year but we are supposed to hit 60 degrees! Bring out the shorts and sandals.

Reactions: T-Bob
I back read and see you have brake issues. Not fun....grinding is never a good sound to hear.

I back read and see you have brake issues. Not fun....grinding is never a good sound to hear.
No, but I'll take it to a quick lube place and get it fixed while I wait. However, I'll have to drive an hour, or more, to find a place.

Reactions: Debi
No, but I'll take it to a quick lube place and get it fixed while I wait. However, I'll have to drive an hour, or more, to find a place.
Hopefully you don't have to brake much to get there. With all the driving you do ya gotta have those fixed. Especially on the roads you drive.

Hopefully you don't have to brake much to get there. With all the driving you do ya gotta have those fixed. Especially on the roads you drive.
Yep, WV roads are harsh on brakes with all the back road mountain driving.

I'm going to try and get the troops rallied for a short program tomorrow of BTD. And Friday we have live with Lon on cryptids. With the holidays, we haven't done much in the evening because of everyone's schedule. I'll send out an alert tomorrow on what we go with.