1-7-2023 Saturday Live Chat

good luck on your adventure
Adventure is over. Picked up battery and supplies and even ordered out for today. Had to dismantle a bunch of stuff just to remove battery. Typical. Of course i grabbed my socket set and not wrenches. Luckily parts guy lent me one quick so i could finish lol.

Adventure is over. Picked up battery and supplies and even ordered out for today. Had to dismantle a bunch of stuff just to remove battery. Typical. Of course i grabbed my socket set and not wrenches. Luckily parts guy lent me one quick so i could finish lol.
Glad you're on the road again! Safely.

Glad you're on the road again! Safely.
Yeah has been giving me issues lately. Guessing the bad battery was fouling up some things and it just got to point the alternator just couldn't keep a charge on it any longer. Probably the original battery since manufacture..so didn't owe me anything.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Yeah has been giving me issues lately. Guessing the bad battery was fouling up some things and it just got to point the alternator just couldn't keep a charge on it any longer. Probably the original battery since manufacture..so didn't owe me anything.
This weather has not helped batteries at all. That deep freeze really hit some of the older ones and drained them.

How's everything else going?

Reactions: Selectric
This weather has not helped batteries at all. That deep freeze really hit some of the older ones and drained them.

How's everything else going?
We had some cold spats but that wss it. Hasn't been bad lately minus a bit of rain other day.

Reactions: Debi
Older vehicles were soooo much easier. Change battery, just loosen the wedge that keeps it in place then loosen terminals. My old Duster i almost could climb into the engine compartment to work on it lol.

Reactions: Paintman
Just had an amazing burger earlier. I asked for sliced grilled ham on it. Nice brioche roll Yum.

Reactions: garnetsilver