1-7-2023 Saturday Live Chat

Hiya !
Gotta make the bed. Otherwise I'd look all day for my transistor radio and a book .... cat toys.
Hi SpiritKid !
Lynne, so glad you are getting out and about.
QZ3nHYaL1B94.jpeg

Hiya !
Gotta make the bed. Otherwise I'd look all day for my transistor radio and a book .... cat toys.
Hi SpiritKid !
Lynne, so glad you are getting out and about.
View attachment 45106
making the bed really jump starts the day doesn't it. I don't know why though. I guess if I don't do anything else all day at least I can say, the bed is made.

I'm heading out soon to buy a new battery for my truck. Gonna test it quick before it hopefully runs the truck. Then need toothpaste and body wash. I do love the days when you wake up and realize you have nothing to buy ;bg3

I'm heading out soon to buy a new battery for my truck. Gonna test it quick before it hopefully runs the truck. Then need toothpaste and body wash. I do love the days when you wake up and realize you have nothing to buy ;bg3
good luck on your adventure

Look, I know you all don't know me at all and we've only more recently met. However, I just wanted to say that I'm happy I was able to meet you all and be able to talk about the things that we talk about in the way that we do. Trust me, it feels cringe af for me to even say things like this, but at this point in my life, it's worth letting others know even if it goes against the nature that makes me feel comfortable. I'm rough around the edges and don't often express things like this, but just know I really love each of you that I've met so far.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I knew from day one that this was a special place. Art Bell presented two forums that supported his show. I chose what we now call the ParaNormal Forum.

the bed is made.
I agree; its the least that I can do. ;bg3. Inquiring minds want to know: pillows under or on top of the covers when you make the bed. Mrs Critter and I have eight pillows ( real ones with cases, not for decoration) and it would be difficult to put under the covers. So its pillows to the bottom of the bed, pull up and tuck the covers, then all eight to the top of the bed. It takes maybe 15 seconds since we are fairly neat sleepers and don't tangle and twist the sheet and comforter.

Not sure why this song popped into my head. I knew a girl in high school who's name was Penny. I always associate this song with her. Oh, actually I know two girls with this name from my high school days. Penny T and Penny M.

Not sure why this song popped into my head. I knew a girl in high school who's name was Penny. I always associate this song with her. Oh, actually I know two girls with this name from my high school days. Penny T and Penny M.
My avatar pic is located at the end of Penny Lane.