1-7-2023 Saturday Live Chat

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Older vehicles were soooo much easier. Change battery, just loosen the wedge that keeps it in place then loosen terminals. My old Duster i almost could climb into the engine compartment to work on it lol.
They have made it like everything else...impossible to work on yourself. My brother was once an auto mechanic. He gave it up years ago because he said so many changes in design were made he couldn't keep up.

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
They have made it like everything else...impossible to work on yourself. My brother was once an auto mechanic. He gave it up years ago because he said so many changes in design were made he couldn't keep up.
I believe it. New computer stuff...more sensors to shake a stick at...mechanics probably constantly have to take diagnostic courses just to keep relevent.

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
That was our treat when going to Neshaminy Mall when we were kids. They had a fairly large one inside the mall and i probably bugged my mother the entire time driving there..we going to..

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
d2CSKxbI6tzd.jpeg

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I agree; its the least that I can do. ;bg3. Inquiring minds want to know: pillows under or on top of the covers when you make the bed. Mrs Critter and I have eight pillows ( real ones with cases, not for decoration) and it would be difficult to put under the covers. So its pillows to the bottom of the bed, pull up and tuck the covers, then all eight to the top of the bed. It takes maybe 15 seconds since we are fairly neat sleepers and don't tangle and twist the sheet and comforter.
It depends of if I am having company. I have a large heavy bed cover that i keep at the foot of the bed when nobody is visiting. So the pillows are on the outside when I don't pull it up all the way.