1-7-2023 Saturday Live Chat

Look, I know you all don't know me at all and we've only more recently met. However, I just wanted to say that I'm happy I was able to meet you all and be able to talk about the things that we talk about in the way that we do. Trust me, it feels cringe af for me to even say things like this, but at this point in my life, it's worth letting others know even if it goes against the nature that makes me feel comfortable. I'm rough around the edges and don't often express things like this, but just know I really love each of you that I've met so far.
We really enjoy having you and I am glad you found a place here. Good morning.

Good morning Lynne and Everyone :) Hope all is well.
Good morning Selectric. I am having a quiet morning with no immediate demands. I spent yesterday with a much-loved friend whom I haven't seen in a year. We exchanged Christmas gifts and had a wonderful catch up. I have been using these two weeks after the holidays to reconnect with friends I haven't seen. Covid turned me into a bit of a hermit as I'm sure happened with a lot of people. I am determined to reestablish my relationships in person where I can.