1-7-2023 Saturday Live Chat

Good evening, everyone. It has turned cold here tonight. I think we are back to the winter weather.

Reactions: Paintman
The moon is full again tonight. It is rising thru the woods in the East.
Hi Critter, I am just hanging out for a bit. I spent the afternoon out at the stables, and I am tired from the cold. I have had a warm dinner and a cup of tea and frankly I am ready for the couch lol.

Reactions: 7Critter
Sounds like a good plan. Mrs Critter and I are watching " Celebrity Ghost Stories" on the Discovery channel. The stories are scary, creepy and excellent.
Thats a good show. Tell Mrs. Critter Hi and to stop in once in a while.

Hiya !
Think I might be coming down with cold. Snotty. Fatigue. Mucinex helped but I'm just whooped.
Does anybody do that thing when you yawn and then you feel this big wave of fatigue come over you ?
That's when I know it's a cold.

Hiya !
Think I might be coming down with cold. Snotty. Fatigue. Mucinex helped but I'm just whooped.
Does anybody do that thing when you yawn and then you feel this big wave of fatigue come over you ?
That's when I know it's a cold.
When I am ill, I sleep a lot. If a cold is coming on, it usually affects my lungs.

• Sad
Reactions: Debi and Paintman
Hi everyone. Watching Haunted Scotland. I like this show.
Got some groceries, prescriptions, and gassed up the car today. Brought home take-n-bake chicken enchiladas from the store deli kitchen for supper, Mrs. GWU loves them. She says this job doesn't pay much, but it's a good feeder, lol.
She made popcorn afterwards and we got caught up on "Hell's Kitchen".
A low key Saturday in January.
I hope you had the day of your choice!