1-7-2016 Live Chat and Show Thread

you understand more than me in the physical, i am more spiritual long term. i have been told today that people entertain themselves with today and not long term thinking allowed
If we are in a universe that has been/will be, then we have done this countless times. I just hope to do it a little better this time

u have not observed that as vaild. most people discard what is said if it does not agree with their fantasy. i am striving to grasp i want to complete if possible this time
Most times when someone comes to me for a reading, they have a baseline of belief to begin with. It does not take much to get them going down a path

i realize what you are saying. i am doing my best to do what i can to compete my goals

My favorite quote from a movie went something like this. Time is an endless wheel, and we will live this life again. Try to do it right.

I screwed up enough in this go round that I know I have to go through a physical existence again, but I hope I shaved a little Karma off my ledger this time.

actually i think you are doing pretty good this time through. just keep going
i hear what you are saying about base line. that is sure valid.
i notice people have experiences the build on those definitions/

I was concerned for a reading I did for my friend Ross Simpson, The cards that seemed to be in opposition represented two women in his life. He chose which one to pursue his future with based on the reading. At the time it didn't bother me, but as I have aged, I wonder who I hurt.

I think it is bedtime. Good night fellow Para-Nauts