1-6-2023 Friday Live Chat

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. We made it to Friday.

It was raining when I went to bed last night. Weatherman said it would turn to snow by morning, but it was still 38F when I got up at 4, and still raining. It looks like the snow line never got below about 7000 ft. All the snow we got last week is melting quickly. Fine with me, I don't have to clear rain off the driveway!

Last night's residential investigation got postponed until Sunday so I got to bed on time. Mrs. GWU has a doctor appointment this afternoon, that and a stop at the liquor store are my only after-work errands. It looks to stay warm this weekend so I may try and get some garage cleanup done. I was deep into medical treatments last fall and never had the strength to do it at the time, been living with the mess for months.

Well first I need to earn a living today, before I can shift to weekend mode. Have a terrific day, my paranormal friends!

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
ZSHytg4zWpCe.jpeg
Hiya !
Looks like we stole another week from old man winter. And next week is in the upper 30s and lower 40s ! Big win.
Have a great day everybody and I'll see you on the flip side.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Good morning, all, it's been a busy week and I am looking forward to the weekend. Many of my friends have been on break for the holidays so I have been catching up with as many as possible. I may not be back until later tonight. Have a good day.