1-5-2023 Thursday Live Chat

That is great news Debi. Prayers will absolutely continue.
Thanks so much! I've been holding my breath waiting to see if the tweak on the meds worked. So far, so good. His doc told him he was one of those "rare" individuals who had every side effect possible...an elite club he'd rather not be part of but he's blessed to have docs who knew how to overcome that issue.

As for here at home, I was a busy girl today and tonight I'm slow as molasses. I'm never speedy, but hey, a snail could beat me to the door today...lol Temps are going down and we're back to "winter" again.

It's been pretty decent here despite some rain today. I stepped out little bit ago and felt the air getting colder. Our weather always fluctuates here...so used to it lol.

Stopping by briefly, as I am exhausted. I hardly slept last night and had to hang around the hospital most of the day. Then I had to do any lifting required (Mr. Garnet isn't allowed to yet) so that involved laundry, taking out garbage, etc. My back hurts and I have a headache as well. So everyone have a pleasant evening!

Reactions: Selectric
Stopping by briefly, as I am exhausted. I hardly slept last night and had to hang around the hospital most of the day. Then I had to do any lifting required (Mr. Garnet isn't allowed to yet) so that involved laundry, taking out garbage, etc. My back hurts and I have a headache as well. So everyone have a pleasant evening!
Sending you some love, prayers, a hug, and healing thoughts, Garnet. May you get some rest and pain relief!

It's been pretty decent here despite some rain today. I stepped out little bit ago and felt the air getting colder. Our weather always fluctuates here...so used to it lol.
We had one afternoon of sun the other day and it's been mostly overcast and misty/rainy here as well. Even though above freezing, we actually had a few little flurries today that melted immediately. According to my back, it's not going to be much better tomorrow. (I am the human barometer. Who needs the weatherman? lol)

Reactions: Selectric
So I guess I'm a bit of a Comic Book Nerd that I laughed at that Wayne Bruce joke. Unfortunately I'm a big enough Comic Book Nerd that my immediate thought of why someone wouldn't get the joke is because ManBat's real name is Dr Robert Langstrom, not Wayne or Bruce.

It actually took me minute to realize that I'm one out of a relatively small amount of people who would've even known that.
I’m right there with you.
I am a HUGE Batman fan and actually own a 5.0 CGC copy (bought raw in the 90s at a flea market) of Detective Comics 400 signed by Neal Adams.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Stevedog and Debi
I’m right there with you.
I am a HUGE Batman fan and actually own a 5.0 CGC copy (bought raw in the 90s at a flea market) of Detective Comics 400 signed by Neal Adams.
Batman has been my hero ever since I was literally saved by him as a kid. I was about 4 or 5 and got lost in the grocery store. A man saw me crying in the produce section and stopped to help me. He picked me up and carried me across the store to my parents. My Mom was beside herself that I had gotten out of her sight. Meanwhile my Dad was star struck as he shook the man's hand. My Dad asked me "Steven, do you know who this is? It's Batman!" The man who helped me find my parents was Adam West.

Batman has been my hero ever since I was literally saved by him as a kid. I was about 4 or 5 and got lost in the grocery store. A man saw me crying in the produce section and stopped to help me. He picked me up and carried me across the store to my parents. My Mom was beside herself that I had gotten out of her sight. Meanwhile my Dad was star struck as he shook the man's hand. My Dad asked me "Steven, do you know who this is? It's Batman!" The man who helped me find my parents was Adam West.
OMG! What a GREAT story! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Stevedog
I missed yesterday, it just slipped by.