1-5-2023 Thursday Live Chat

Well, I finally dragged myself here. Busy day! Doctor, phone calls, etc. Now I'll see what kind of content I can find out there!

Reactions: Paintman
Chihuahuas and Shih Tzu are known to bite when faced with squirty objects! Place dog in soapy water and then hold on like the devil when you put them under the faucet to rinse!
Oh yeah...the fun Yip Yip doggies.

Oh yeah...the fun Yip Yip doggies.
Hubs always has a big dog. I somehow end up adopting the little ones who look pitiful. The one I have now came to me after my sister in law passed. She hates me but loves the guys.

I want a cat but the bulldog will see that as a snack. She is not cat friendly. She's barely little dog tolerant.

We are home from the cataract surgery. Mr. Garnet is doing just fine, and I can't wait until the next visit in a week or two! Can you tell that I hate hospitals?
That's great Garnet. I was never a hospital person either lol. Spent too much time there when i was a little kid. Now, they just give off vibes and i can never feel comfortable. It's also rare to find a quiet visit when there are room mates with rowdy family/friends all chomping down on fast food.

We are home from the cataract surgery. Mr. Garnet is doing just fine, and I can't wait until the next visit in a week or two! Can you tell that I hate hospitals?
A little sarcasm there, Garnet? lol I actually have a mild form of PTSD when I walk into hospitals now. After hub's almost fatal accident with the ladder, I immediately go into a kind of flashback and instant nausea. And I used to work in hospitals! I've tried to center first before entering and luckily my docs are in buildings not attached to the main building of the hospital itself and have their own mini labs.