1-4-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

What are you passionate about?

There are TONS of paranormal groups in your area. Google.
I'll have to look around on it for some then. Mainly, I'm down for any of it and if nothing more, the adventure of it. I'm fascinated by the beings that try to go unseen in general and want to know more about it. I've had a few UFO experiences and if I could see more of that, it'd be awesome; always been random and unexpected. Also want to better understand what I can best describe as my own paranormal being.

Pleasure to meet you as well! Thanks.

And that's awesome. You originally from here also? I used to live in Atlanta, but mostly floated around the metro area (Marietta/Kennesaw/etc...) and also spent some time out in the country to get away from that pace.
yeah i was born here, but have lived in virginia, indiana, carolinas, california, missouri.....the list goes on...lol...moved back here to savannah and then to this area 20 some odd years ago.

I'll have to look around on it for some then. Mainly, I'm down for any of it and if nothing more, the adventure of it. I'm fascinated by the beings that try to go unseen in general and want to know more about it. I've had a few UFO experiences and if I could see more of that, it'd be awesome; always been random and unexpected. Also want to better understand what I can best describe as my own paranormal being.
theres lots of bigfoot sightings in north georgia. then theres the ga nuclear aircraft lab, corpswood manor, savannah has a lot of paranormal stuff. lots of cool day trips available

Hiya!
Hope everybody had a nice day. Just watching TV and trying to plan Hank Aaron's surprise 7th birthday party on the 11th.

theres lots of bigfoot sightings in north georgia. then theres the ga nuclear aircraft lab, corpswood manor, savannah has a lot of paranormal stuff. lots of cool day trips available
Oh, very cool. I'll have to check those out sometime. I've been to Savannah many times, but haven't heard of the others.

what type of business do you plan to start
I've been doing software development for the past forever, but started re-engaging into my passions when the pandemic started. I'm also a musician/artist/writer so I decided to get my own comic/web toon going. However, I'm going to utilize my full skillset to set up and launch my own platform/studio sometime this year. Long term, hoping it'll fund my ability to quit my day job and be able to travel the world without restraint.