1-4-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

i used to love that place, but then the gall bladder gave up on me and many diet habits had to change...... wow i just realized this could easily turn into a "this surgery was at 50, and this one at 55 and this dietary blah blah blah, " kinda discussion......lmao...... lets all compare surgical scars
Honey, I try not to remember...lol And I bet my scars beat yours.

I had both eyes done last summer, three weeks apart. I only need readers now, everything beyond arms length is in sharp focus. Prior to my cataracts, I wore glasses for distance.
I would rather have cataract surgery than go to the dentist, given the choice!
Painless, fast, in-and-out in a couple of hours. 90% of that time is just waiting. Easy. When it's done, you say to yourself "I got worried over THAT? Pfft!"

Debi, tacos rule! I hope he got Fire sauce!

i used to love that place, but then the gall bladder gave up on me and many diet habits had to change...... wow i just realized this could easily turn into a "this surgery was at 50, and this one at 55 and this dietary blah blah blah, " kinda discussion......lmao...... lets all compare surgical scars

Honestly, I hope you all do. The things I feel about being 36 seem kinda stupid now. lol

I had both eyes done last summer, three weeks apart. I only need readers now, everything beyond arms length is in sharp focus. Prior to my cataracts, I wore glasses for distance.
I would rather have cataract surgery than go to the dentist, given the choice!
Painless, fast, in-and-out in a couple of hours. 90% of that time is just waiting. Easy. When it's done, you say to yourself "I got worried over THAT? Pfft!"

Debi, tacos rule! I hope he got Fire sauce!
same here. had both done a few years ago.... i was nearsighted before, now the opposite, need readers up close but can see good at distance. was quite a change with art. now i need readers to see to paint and do minute detail work..... that is my only complaint... procedure is nothing, the IV is the worst of it

Honestly, I hope you all do. The things I feel about being 36 seem kinda stupid now. lol
enjoy life to the fullest SK. live all you can and experiance things you can discuss and talk about later. while 57 is not bad and i still do a lot (just a little slower...... and with more recovery after...lol).. the things you do when young are what memories and stories are made of

Kid, I will be 70 this month. Listen to what Paul said! Do it all and make those memories! Read about the mysteries that interest you, listen to the elders who can share wisdom, and remember to live life full on!

gotta run for a bit, Debi, everyone, nice chatting.... everyone have a great day. later, guys
Have a good one, Paul. Tonight is my night off, but the chat is open so feel free to have some spirited discussions that I can read tomorrow! lol