1-3-2023 Tuesday Live Chat

G'evenin gang. Sorry been MIA lately. Been going through a lot this year and just been one of those "when it rains it pours" kinda months lately. I won't bore you with the details, but if you remember me, I'll bore you with them if you want. :D Otherwise, will catch up on anything I missed and sorry if I didn't respond to anyone.

Reactions: Selectric
G'evenin gang. Sorry been MIA lately. Been going through a lot this year and just been one of those "when it rains it pours" kinda months lately. I won't bore you with the details, but if you remember me, I'll bore you with them if you want. :D Otherwise, will catch up on anything I missed and sorry if I didn't respond to anyone.
Hi Kid! Most of us are on the East Coast so are on chat a bit earlier in the evening. Do come back and see us here! I'm hoping to get some chat nights going with a posted time soon. Right now we are simply all over the place recovering from 2022!

Hi Kid! Most of us are on the East Coast so are on chat a bit earlier in the evening. Do come back and see us here! I'm hoping to get some chat nights going with a posted time soon. Right now we are simply all over the place recovering from 2022!

Sounds good! I'll certainly be around going forward. I'm also EST, but my mind doesn't run out of steam until late/early hours. lol

Reactions: Selectric