1-29-2022 Saturday Live Chat

Glad to hear that; ice is the worst.
I'm not going anywhere. I just did a bit of snow pushing and car window clearing. I'll let the sun do the rest. Oh, I did spread a bit of ice melt on my porch and neighbor's porch which was in the shade. That ice was an accident waiting to happen.

I'm not going anywhere. I just did a bit of snow pushing and car window clearing. I'll let the sun do the rest. Oh, I did spread a bit of ice melt on my porch and neighbor's porch which was in the shade. That ice was an accident waiting to happen.
Taking good care of the neighborhood, Critter! Fall prevention is a very good thing.

I've had the bulldog outside off and on so she can play in and eat the snow. She is absolutely in love with snow, but English Bullies get cold very fast. So it's been like a revolving door with her. Go out for 5 minutes and play then come in for a half hour to warm up. Then the bark and beg begins again for another trip out the door.

Reactions: 7Critter
Good Saturday morning!

32F right now, headed for a high of 42F. Clear blue sky, not a snowflake in sight. My back is behaving and Im about to find something useful to do around here. Mrs. GW is waiting-out her daily nausea, but I'm ready to be productive.

Good Saturday morning!

32F right now, headed for a high of 42F. Clear blue sky, not a snowflake in sight. My back is behaving and Im about to find something useful to do around here. Mrs. GW is waiting-out her daily nausea, but I'm ready to be productive.
I am working on being non-productive...lol

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Mr. Garnet did our walks and those of our next door neighbor. I am glad that he can!

Reactions: 7Critter
I am eating Mrs Critter's meatloaf. She used BBQ sauce and ketchup on top of before baking. It turned out quite good.