1-28-2022 Friday Live Chat

Yep that’s me. I am sure I was muttering complaints to myself the entire time I was at the stable today.
LOL That's OK...gotta let it out sometime! Tomorrow you need to take a YOU day and regroup, Lynne. I think you not only need it but deserve it.

Reactions: Lynne
I have done just that. I am on glass two and have eaten an entire candy bar. Now I am warm but have guilt lol
Put the guilt away. You earned that candy bar and burned off the calories with all the running you've done lately. I say leave no drop behind in that bottle and crash tonight.

Put the guilt away. You earned that candy bar and burned off the calories with all the running you've done lately. I say leave no drop behind in that bottle and crash tonight.
Lol it may yet happen. I am heading back to the library to catch up a bit then I’m going to watch some mindless tv.

Reactions: Debi
Hi gang!
Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Busy day and I'm finally getting to relax and watching Spaceballs.
spaceballs-ss2.jpg
Dark Helmet & Colonel Sanders.
Not watching pro wrestling tonight because I wanted something more highbrow.
Rest Lynne! You earned it along with another chocolate bar.

Hi gang!
Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Busy day and I'm finally getting to relax and watching Spaceballs.
View attachment 37843
Dark Helmet & Colonel Sanders.
Not watching pro wrestling tonight because I wanted something more highbrow.
Rest Lynne! You earned it along with another chocolate bar.
Funny movie.
Enjoy your night off too.

Reactions: Paintman