1-28-2022 Friday Live Chat

n.jpg

Good morning all.

Made it to Friday and that is no small feat this week.

Mrs. GW got some good news yesterday from her doctor, the deafness is temporary and should clear up when she is over omicron. I got her a pair of inexpensive hearing aids and she is finding them useful. Once her current infection clears up we will see an audiologist and get a prescription so we can use HSA funds to pay for a much better hearing aid.

My sinuses finally dried up yesterday so I'm saying that I had it for three weeks. The first week was the worst but the last two haven't been any fun. I'm looking forward to a weekend with a dry nose, lol.

Had to skip a residential last night, it was just too far away on a week night. I'm getting up at 4 AM these days for work so starting a weeknight investigation 60 miles from home at 8 PM is a no-go, sadly. They had three experienced investigators so should have been fine. I will get a report later today.

My stepdaughter, the school teacher from Tampa, is going to be staying with us for at least a month and a half this summer, helping us out. Her summer visits are typically two weeks or less so this will be wonderful for her mom, as well as myself. I can certainly use the help around the house and taking care of my wife.

Have a great day, and terrific weekend, my friends.

Hi Paulm , Paintman . The upcoming weather for Virginia is still uncertain. It all depends on how the low pressure tracks. We could get anywhere from no snow to ten inches. Most models say 1 - 2 inches of snow for me.

Reactions: Debi
Hi Paulm , Paintman . The upcoming weather for Virginia is still uncertain. It all depends on how the low pressure tracks. We could get anywhere from no snow to ten inches. Most models say 1 - 2 inches of snow for me.
mornin' Critter, we have one more good day before we plunge into the 30's for a couple days. crazy that by mid week next week we are supposed to see a 70 dgree day or two..... from 30's to 50's to 70 in a 3 day span....lol... good luck with the snow, I hope you see an early spring.

Reactions: Paintman