1-27-2022 Thursday Live Chat

When my Florida son says he's putting on sweatpants he just bought, I know it's getting cold. The guy hates to wear anything but shorts all the time. And I think he put socks on...lol
We had a distributor that has long since retired that would wear shorts and a short sleeved T-shirt when it’d be in the 20’s. None of us ever saw him in anything more than that.

When my Florida son says he's putting on sweatpants he just bought, I know it's getting cold. The guy hates to wear anything but shorts all the time. And I think he put socks on...lol
When I worked at Langley as a youngster, my boss was an older eccentric genius type, more beatnik than hippy. He wore what I called "Jesus sandals" every day to work. One morning after we'd gotten several inches of snow, he arrived at work still wearing the sandals, but with socks. When I mentioned it to him, he said, "Hey man, I ain't stupid."

Mrs Critter made a huge pot of chili. Well, not huge by Paintman standards. She made perhaps two gallons. She nevers measures anything, always turns out slightly different 'cause she uses whatever ingredients and spices she has on hand.

This batch turned out especially good. I usually add cumin, more chili powder, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper when I serve the second bowl to myself. This time, I added nuttin'. Out of respect to cooks, I only add spices after I have tasted a dish. This was also a must for engineer Henry Ford.

When I worked at Langley as a youngster, my boss was an older eccentric genius type, more beatnik than hippy. He wore what I called "Jesus sandals" every day to work. One morning after we'd gotten several inches of snow, he arrived at work still wearing the sandals, but with socks. When I mentioned it to him, he said, "Hey man, I ain't stupid."
LOL I laughed at this because I've seen it done!

Just saw this posted by Jason Hawes....holy smoke! Is that for real?

272671865_473055594187188_184173020883528435_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Paintman
Reactions: garnetsilver
We just watched an old episode of Barney Miller, in which a prisoner thought that he was a werewolf! Funny coincidence!

Reactions: 7Critter