1-25-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

i have been released from duty. luckily the dockets were short so two days was it. shortest ive ever spent, usually its at least three to four days if your lucky, all week if its a full docket... i was glad to be out of there in such a short time
Good to hear

Reactions: garnetsilver
Sorry to hear about peeps getting snow. It's been raining for quite awhile now.
1674693398243.jpeg

Good evening everyone… Hope you had a great day. It’s mild here, but raining and the wind is blowing a gale. I really am so sick of rain, but better than snow I suppose.

Good evening everyone… Hope you had a great day. It’s mild here, but raining and the wind is blowing a gale. I really am so sick of rain, but better than snow I suppose.
Evenin' Firefly. Yeah sick of the rain myself. Snow is never fun especially if have to work in it. Can't count how many jobs i have had to work outside in the snow ugh.

Reactions: Firefly84
Evenin' Firefly. Yeah sick of the rain myself. Snow is never fun especially if have to work in it. Can't count how many jobs i have had to work outside in the snow ugh.
Everyone keeps telling me that rain is better than snow… But honestly, sometimes I wonder if I wouldn’t rather have snow. Rain makes a hell of a lot of mud.

Everyone keeps telling me that rain is better than snow… But honestly, sometimes I wonder if I wouldn’t rather have snow. Rain makes a hell of a lot of mud.
Snow is fine as long as you can look at it from a window or take a nice walk. But if you have to drive somewhere. . . .