1-25-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

OP
OP
7Critter

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
i have been released from duty. luckily the dockets were short so two days was it. shortest ive ever spent, usually its at least three to four days if your lucky, all week if its a full docket... i was glad to be out of there in such a short time
Good to hear

Reactions: garnetsilver

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about peeps getting snow. It's been raining for quite awhile now.
1674693398243.jpeg

Firefly84

Reaction score
Good evening everyone… Hope you had a great day. It’s mild here, but raining and the wind is blowing a gale. I really am so sick of rain, but better than snow I suppose.

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Good evening everyone… Hope you had a great day. It’s mild here, but raining and the wind is blowing a gale. I really am so sick of rain, but better than snow I suppose.
Evenin' Firefly. Yeah sick of the rain myself. Snow is never fun especially if have to work in it. Can't count how many jobs i have had to work outside in the snow ugh.

Reactions: Firefly84

Firefly84

Reaction score
Evenin' Firefly. Yeah sick of the rain myself. Snow is never fun especially if have to work in it. Can't count how many jobs i have had to work outside in the snow ugh.
Everyone keeps telling me that rain is better than snow… But honestly, sometimes I wonder if I wouldn’t rather have snow. Rain makes a hell of a lot of mud.

OP
OP
7Critter

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Everyone keeps telling me that rain is better than snow… But honestly, sometimes I wonder if I wouldn’t rather have snow. Rain makes a hell of a lot of mud.
Snow is fine as long as you can look at it from a window or take a nice walk. But if you have to drive somewhere. . . .