1-25-2022 Tuesday Live Chat

Wow, all night sure doesn't take long around here. Good morning!

Mrs. GW is now just about totally deaf. Her "good" ear has stopped working in the middle of her omicron battle. Hopefully the doctor will pronounce it temporary. My left ear plugged up good for three days while I was in the worst of it, but it cleared up. Hers is well past three days now.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
Hiya !
j3JHDNBl4HbB.jpeg

Reactions: Stevedog and Lynne

Mrs. GW is now just about totally deaf. Her "good" ear has stopped working in the middle of her omicron battle. Hopefully the doctor will pronounce it temporary. My left ear plugged up good for three days while I was in the worst of it, but it cleared up. Hers is well past three days now.
I pray she gets her hearing back. COVID has stolen enough. Hope you have a good day GW

I have ear issues as well, but mine started before age 8. I recently got hearing aids. They help so that I can now participate in conversations and keep the radio and TV at normal volumes. I still get infections from time to time.

I hope that the GWU family issues clear up soon.

I like bleu cheese dressing, mayonnaise with black pepper, BBQ sauce, tartar sauce, spicy mustard, hot sauce or the fry sauce my friends in Utah introduced to me. Ironically, ketchup is my least favorite dipping sauce for fries.
I will dip fries in almost any sauce. If I have tarter or Mayo espicially.