1-25-2021 Monday Live Chat

How’s the dog grooming going over there ?

At least one of my teams made the Super Bowl. I'm all in for KC.
How’s the dog grooming going over there ?
Sophie had her bath the other day. Now we are working on the fluff and paws. Right now she has a mohawk look going on. I swear that poor pup is terrified of me unless I have food in hand and I've never hurt her. She'll sleep by me but I don't dare reach out and touch her or she runs. And it's been almost two years now. She sees the guys and she's a happy little girl.

At least one of my teams made the Super Bowl. I'm all in for KC.

Sophie had her bath the other day. Now we are working on the fluff and paws. Right now she has a mohawk look going on. I swear that poor pup is terrified of me unless I have food in hand and I've never hurt her. She'll sleep by me but I don't dare reach out and touch her or she runs. And it's been almost two years now. She sees the guys and she's a happy little girl.
I love both of these football teams. P. Mahomes is the best of the young guns. Such a delightful and bright young man. I am happy for him. I would also like to see Brady win because the patriots craped on him. It would serve them right for him to show that he is not washed up. I will be rooting for whoever has the ball.

poor Sophie. She was so hurt and traumatized by that woman. I am so glad you guys are trying to help her. She needs a session with Jads animal communicator.

I am presently watching the stupid bachelor so I can discuss the events tomorrow with my mom lol. This season is espicially redicolous

I love both of these football teams. P. Mahomes is the best of the young guns. Such a delightful and bright young man. I am happy for him. I would also like to see Brady win because the patriots craped on him. It would serve them right for him to show that he is not washed up. I will be rooting for whoever has the ball.

poor Sophie. She was so hurt and traumatized by that woman. I am so glad you guys are trying to help her. She needs a session with Jads animal communicator.
Mahomes is just fun to watch. Should be one heck of a game!

Mahomes is just fun to watch. Should be one heck of a game!
He has the calm and poise of a veteran. His confidence and joy in playing is fun to watch.

Reactions: Debi
I am presently watching the stupid bachelor so I can discuss the events tomorrow with my mom lol. This season is espicially redicolous
You are such a good daughter to watch that! lol I heard this season was pretty bad. I have no idea why, just statements I've read along my web browsing. lol

You are such a good daughter to watch that! lol I heard this season was pretty bad. I have no idea why, just statements I've read along my web browsing. lol
Everyone is over the top. It seems scripted because it’s so redicolous