1-25-2021 Monday Live Chat

LOL Deep breath...in one two three out one two three...
i thought I was supposed to make that SSSSS sound until lungs are emptied?

I see that the airlines are now able to prohibit emotional support animals.
yes frankly I don't have a problem with that I have never flown with someone whose animal misbehaved and they need to stay in their carrier.no ponies or peacocks

omg the monkey named George? That monkee has an awesome life. No monkee abuse there. That monkee has it really good.A present every day. The owners have no life..it's all about George....24/7... mesmerizing..

Reactions: Debi
omg the monkey named George? That monkee has an awesome life. No monkee abuse there. That monkee has it really good.A present every day. The owners have no life..it's all about George....24/7... mesmerizing..
Monkey? Those things can be dangerous!

Monkey? Those things can be dangerous!
yes but it's not a chimp..it's a little guy...but yes they can still bite the crap out of you and probably rip off an ear.The chimps will rip off your whole face...

I like it when he always looks at the directions and remembers to put the batteries in...2 things I seldom do

Reactions: Debi
yes but it's not a chimp..it's a little guy...but yes they can still bite the crap out of you and probably rip off an ear.The chimps will rip off your whole face...

I like it when he always looks at the directions and remembers to put the batteries in...2 things I seldom do

Wow...too much like raising another kid! lol I'll take my dogs.